Getting Ready for Senior Year!
The Summer Before Senior Year
- Visit colleges that interest you. Get the campus tour schedule. Arrange an on-campus interview with an admission representative.
- Create a resume — a list of your accomplishments, activities and work experiences. Your resume can help you complete your applications and essays.
- Keep a college calendar of all admission deadlines.
- If you plan on competing in Division I or Division II college sports and want to be eligible to be recruited by colleges, register with the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Initial Eligibility Clearinghouse.
- If you took AP® Exams in May, look for your AP score reports in July.
- Register early for fall test dates for the SAT® and SAT Subject Tests™.